Friday, October 13, 2006


the first time i had a superboy i ate in the restaurant - and it was ok - but there was a weird spice involved in the burger that just didn't seem right to me. years later i told this to my friend james (a long time resident from accross the street) and he told me the secret - it was the restaurant itself. now i didn't believe him either until i actually ate it outside and the weird spice thing was not that noticeable. in fact the whole experience was quite enjoyable - except for the guy who walked by wearing nothing but sweat pants which were 5X too big - that produced a couple of scary moments let me tell you. main street, what can you do?  Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Colleen Salter said...

good to see that you are still checking out the burgers.

not sure if i would eat one of those if they taste different inside and out. plus the scenery doesn't seem all that appealing!!

Christine Leader said...

It's about time! I'm glad I drop by every once and a while to check this place... I ate a George's alone the other day... for old times sake.

*sob*

Anonymous said...

I want to see a SALS post!!!

Come on.

anny said...

I think they add cinnamon to their burgers.

Anonymous said...

The secret ingredient is cloves, which tastes the same inside the place or outside. It just depends on who made the burgers that day.